This position will succeed Thomas Marketing Services’ CRO Strategist and manage the Conversion Rate Optimization program. The UX/UI Designer should leverage their website/graphic design experience to advance the existing CRO program, with the long-term goal to improve the design and performance of all websites built and managed by TMS.
Reporting to the Creative Marketing Manager, the UX/UI Designer should be able to analyze website metrics and recommend designs, process flows, and interface elements that enhance key performance indicators. The UX/UI Designer should have strong communication skills to collaborate with a team of Marketing Strategists that are managing ~50 accounts in the CRO program.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying A/B tests to run on client websites based on existing website metrics, research, and results from previous A/B tests within the program.
- Maintaining the TMS Test Tank, an internal library of A/B tests and data, and help Strategists and Project Managers leverage the data to improve performance across TMS client websites.
- Working with Strategists and Developers to set up, build and launch tests on 45+ different client websites.
- Using VWO, an A/B testing and conversion platform, to set up heatmaps, run tests, and draw insights from test results.
- Working with the Lead Developer to QC all tests before launch.
- Working with the Design Manager and Website Project Managers to share data and observations that can be applied to new website builds.
Familiarity with the following platforms/responsibilities is a major plus:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Illustrating design ideas using wireframes and/or process flows
- Designing user interface elements like menus, forms and tabs
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Project managing multiple accounts and adhering to deadlines