Looking for your first great job?
Use Your Research and Analytic Skills to Develop Online Content for an Industry Leader!
You Are: An entry-level, detail-oriented individual with a strong interest in researching web content. You will work on a variety of projects to ensure the quality of our proprietary database.
We Are: The lead destination in the industrial marketplace for buyers and sellers to efficiently find, identify and buy the products and services that keep manufacturing and other business operations running. Our database offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date content to source industrial products and services available on the web.
Why This Job Matters: As a Supplier Content Analyst, you will be working on our flagship platform ThomasNet.com.
What Your Day-to-Day Looks Like:
- As a Supplier Content Analyst, you will research and investigate industrial websites to determine appropriate material for inclusion in ThomasNet.com
- Be an internet research enthusiast to identify new data to add to company profiles.
- Continuous quality control to ensure supplier’s product and services are accurately represented
- Engage in additional research projects (ex: classifying product catalogs; adding links to supplier listings; adding classifications for a current listing).
The Successful Supplier Content Analyst will:
- Be curious by nature, and demonstrate this ability through investigative content research
- Be persistent in the pursuit of information capturing accurate data
- Be proficient in Excel and Access
- Manage multiple responsibilities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Be goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Demonstrate an interest in industrial manufacturing
Applicant Requirements for Supplier Content Analyst:
- College Degree or related experience
- Permanent US work authorization
What We Offer:
- Great benefits including 4 weeks PTO, medical, dental, & 401K
- Summer Fridays
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Great location in the heart of NYC
Interested in becoming our next Supplier Content Analyst? Apply today!