Join the Award-Winning Thomas Marketing Team!
Are you curious about search results? If you have a passion for digital marketing and want to dive into SEO work this is the position for you! You will work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and make a direct impact for our clients. The SEO Coordinator works with a cross-departmental team to execute SEO initiatives on behalf of ThomasNet clients in the manufacturing industry. Utilizing skills in SEO and content creation, you will be instrumental in the successful execution of ever-evolving digital campaigns for clients. You will also get to work directly with one of the top SEO leaders in the country!
This is a chance to get hands on experience with a team that is growing in size and responsibilities. We are an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial group. We provide extensive training and you’ll have the opportunity to learn about other marketing disciplines within the team.
Who We Are: The Thomas Marketing team provides digital marketing and customer acquisition services for B2B clients in the manufacturing space. Our wide-ranging digital services drive bottom of the funnel conversions and generate new sales. They include: website design and building; SEO and SEM; content creation; inbound marketing; email marketing; and social media outreach. Our group is recognized as a HubSpot Diamond Partner and a Google Partner. We won Hubspot’s 2014 Partner of the Year (against 2000 other agencies), as well as Lead Generation Machine and Most New Clients.
Please visit https://business.thomasnet.com/ to learn more about us.
- Execute digital marketing initiatives including SEO link building, keyword research, and other SEO initiatives to meet target marketing goals for clients.
- Partner closely with a cross-functional team to support development of new marketing efforts in SEO, SEM, email, social media, blog, and outside content development.
- Conduct research across varied industries in the manufacturing space to develop new ideas for unique SEO marketing initiatives.
- Track performance of SEO marketing initiatives for multiple client accounts and communicate findings on a weekly basis.
- College degree (BA/BS), preferably in marketing, communication, journalism, business, or another related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing or internships in marketing preferred (ideally with some SEO experience), 1+ year experience in B2B digital marketing strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and complete simultaneous deadline projects for high profile clients in diverse industries
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and new media marketing and proficiency in email marketing, social media, and web content development are strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Hubspot and the manufacturing industry a very strong plus, but training will be provided
- Passionate about SEO and in driving the success of our clients’ marketing initiatives