Join the growing Thomas Marketing Services team! We are seeking a results driven and energetic search engine optimization (SEO) expert to join us. In this fast-paced agency-style role, you will serve as an SEO Analyst and organic traffic generation expert for manufacturing businesses both large and small. Through our partnership with Hubspot®, tracking with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz and other tools, and your analytical skills, you can achieve all the goals set before you.
Who we are:
For more than 120 years, Thomas has connected industrial buyers and sellers. Today, we offer our marketplace an array of internet marketing, content development and technology solutions that help industrial manufacturers meet business goals and simplify the procurement process for buyers. Please visit www.thomasnet.com.
What you’ll do as our SEO Analyst:
- Communicate SEO strategy, report on organic website performance, and be the day-to-day contact for any client related SEO questions.
- Evaluate existing websites and document adjustments to bring up to usability and SEO best practices
- Research keyword phrases to identify most beneficial opportunities for targeting
- Use your SEO Analyst expertise to create strategy to target keyword phrases – both on page and off page
- Daily SEO monitoring of client websites
- Deploy tactics to execute on SEO strategy
- Track all keyword phrases and website pages to allow for analysis of trends in traffic and exposure
- Stay up to date on latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
What you’ll get as our SEO Analyst:
- A chance to be part of a growing team that is passionate about helping our customers
- Great training as we believe strongly in the importance of continued learning
- Full benefits including generous time off (summer Fridays)!
- An awesome NYC location, right next to Penn Station.
- Fun team activities (happy hours, fitness challenges, etc.)
What our SEO Analyst will bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an SEO Analyst
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest shifts and requirements in SEO
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Webmaster tools
- Adept at client facing communication, including communication of SEO strategy and SEO campaign performance
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Magento, or Hubspot is a strong plus.
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and kpis when setting SEO strategy. Be prepared to discuss specific accounts, strategies, and achievements
- Experience assembling reports in Google Data Studios or PowerPoint format; ability to use data to tell a story when reporting to clients on SEO campaign performance
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Ahrefs, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, and the manufacturing industry a strong plus.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management is a strong plus, but not required
- Some knowledge of HTML coding is a strong plus, but not required
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical master mind
- Some experience working directly with customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient at leading meetings and effectively communicating complex information to customers of all knowledge levels
- Able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Want to become our newest SEO Analyst? Apply today !