You are: a results-driven and creative Search Marketing Manager with expertise in both SEO and PPC, exceptional communication skills, natural leadership ability and a fierce drive to learn. The self-starter we seek will quickly and confidently take ownership of our growing team, as our organic and paid search offerings have expanded and we’ve rapidly added new clients.
We Are: Thomas Marketing Services – a hard-working, fun group of experts providing digital marketing and customer acquisition services for manufacturing businesses both large and small. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to generate traffic across multiple digital channels for our clients. Providing exceptional service to our clients requires us to be on the top of our game, so we love learning and trying new ideas.
What you’ll do as our Search Marketing Manager:
- Lead a team of client-facing organic and paid SEO Analysts to increase traffic, exposure, and conversions
- Partner with the team of Marketing Strategists to set direction and direct activities for agency-level clients
- Utilize Thomas’ proprietary data to fuel successful targeting and optimization strategies
- Track quality of work, execution of contract deliverables, and report on impact for clients
- Provide input and support during launch of new websites to ensure proper transition and indexing
- Evaluate existing websites and document adjustments to bring up to usability and SEO best practices
- Partner with sales reps to manage client expectations and success
- Research keyword phrases to identify most beneficial opportunities for targeting
- Create strategy to target keyword phrases – both on-site and off-site
- Track all keyword phrases and website pages to allow for analysis of trends in traffic and exposure
- As Search Marketing Manager, guide the team on the latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Leverage Google Analytics/Webmaster tools data to drive strategic decisions
Familiarity with the following platforms/processes is a major plus for the Search Marketing Manager:
- Conversion optimization (A/B testing)
- eCommerce best practices
- Proficient at leading meetings and effectively communicating complex information to clients of all knowledge levels
As a Search Marketing Manager, must have at least 3 years of experience as an SEO/PPC Analyst and have a deep knowledge and understanding of the latest shifts and requirements in search engine optimization. Must be proficient in Google Analytics and Webmaster tools at a minimum. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical mastermind. Must have experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting SEO strategy. Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. Be prepared to discuss specific accounts, strategies, and achievements.
Interested in becoming our next Search Marketing Manager? Apply today!