Our Product Data Solutions team is looking for a Project Manager to lead Web Solutions projects focusing on Data Syndication Solutions. You will get to work directly with clients and our overseas production team to define scope of work, gather requirements, complete projects and support the development of our syndication platform. The position will serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts and liaison with all internal departments contributing to solution implementation including web production, data production, and development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in production meetings and with disparate teams of stakeholders to set client expectations
- Identify and recommend appropriate solutions for complex customer needs and requirements
- Act as liaison for sales reps and clients to provide technical advice, assess constraints, and resolve account issues
- Support sales representatives in the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Manage schedules, budgets, and assets to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- 10- 15% Domestic and International travel is required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience in e-commerce environment managing internal teams for creating and developing software application deliverables
- CAD/BIM experience a plus
- Knowledge of industrial marketing is a plus
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills, will be required to present in-person and via webcast in large and small group settings
- Ability to manage both large and small production projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and with a team to find unique solutions to complex problems
- Experience with web development, internet applications, and e-commerce preferred.
- Experienced at working independently with accountability and adapting to changing priorities and business environments
- Must be able to communicate complex ideas to non-technical and technical audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint)
- MUST be able to work in NYC – no relocation or sponsorship provided
Find out more about our Product Data Solutions HERE!