The award winning Thomas Marketing Services team is seeking a versatile and creative Lead Digital Project Manager to join us! In this fast-paced position, you will manage a team of website project managers who produce high-end custom websites for our clients in the manufacturing industry. Our Lead Digital Project Manager will excel at both managing people and prioritizing team activities, tasks, and deliverables, controlling client and internal team meetings, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
What you’ll do as our Lead Digital Project Manager:
As Lead Digital Project Manager, you will be managing all aspects of the individual team members and their daily responsibilities as well as handling multiple projects concurrently. And you will be doing this while exercising excellent organization and communication skills to keep people and projects on track.
Responsibilities of Lead Digital Project Manager:
- Lead website production projects from inception to launch
- Manage 4 website project managers and their daily responsibilities, as well as personally handling several accounts.
- Train new team members and ensure work load is balanced amongst team
- Drive implementation and ensure milestones and deadlines are met
- Control costs and scope of projects
- Refine existing processes and create new ones to meet our team’s growing workload
- Track project success metrics
- Partner with content creation, design, development, SEO, and QC teams at different phases of the project to deliver the highest quality finished product
- Clearly communicate roles during the production process to customer and internal team
- When needed, work directly with customers to finalize content, design and edits
Requirements for Lead Digital Project Manager:
- 2-3 years experience in website project management for B2B businesses, in a client facing role
- 1-2 years managing a team
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and new media marketing, as well as proficiency in SEO and web content development required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for high profile clients in diverse industry fields
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with various teams, and delegate tasks to them accordingly
- Knowledge of HubSpot, the manufacturing industry, and PMP certification a strong plus
- Design related background and/or eCommerce experience a plus
- Passion and enthusiasm for collaboration and creation
Want to join our growing team as a Lead Digital Project Manager? Apply today!