Become a Critical Member of a Small, Entrepreneurial HR Team as our new Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Who We Are:
Thomas is a data, platform and technology company that has become the leading resource for the industrial marketplace.
Our collaborative HR team seeks a Talent Acquisition Specialist who excels at matching candidates with business requirements. You’ll handle full cycle recruitment activities and become a key and trusted resource for our business partners.
This is a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who relishes working quickly, making things happen, being creative and coming up with new ideas, and growing professionally.
Is our Talent Acquisition Specialist position right for you?
It is, if you are want to be in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that values your input in recruiting premium talent for our business units. Our team works very closely together, sharing ideas, helping each out and having a good time. We are a trusted and valued resource to our employee base and strive to provide them with amazing service!
What does our Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- Develop credibility with hiring managers; work with them to finalize job descriptions
- Source, screen and evaluate potential candidates through job boards, social media and additional recruiting tools
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate
- Continually build talent pipeline through social media
- Build relationships with appropriate colleges for recruiting engineering and analytical positions
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to source appropriate candidates
Qualifications we’re Seeking in our Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- 1-2 years full cycle recruitment, with minimum one year sourcing in the digital media or tech space
- Demonstrated experience with social media recruiting to recruit active and passive candidates
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing websites and tactics
- Experience in researching, developing and implementing new sourcing tools
- Superb communication skills
- Strong consultative approach, able to develop successful partnerships across all levels of the organization
- BA Degree, preferably in HR-related field
We are located in midtown Manhattan – please note: this is NOT a virtual position.
Want to become our new Talent Acquisition Specialist? Apply today!