Ready to Learn Advanced Digital Marketing Techniques? Join our team as a Junior Digital Marketing Strategist!
Working alongside a team of Digital Marketing Strategists, the Junior Digital Marketing Strategist works closely with a cross-departmental team of individuals to execute initiatives on behalf of our clients in the manufacturing industry. Utilizing skills in email marketing, content writing, social media, and project management, you will be instrumental in the successful execution of ever-evolving campaigns for these companies.
This is a great chance to join our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial group, where you’ll learn about other marketing disciplines as you take on a growing level of responsibility.
Day to day for the Junior Digital Marketing Strategist:
1. Execute digital marketing initiatives including email outreach campaigns, landing page design, content development & promotion, social media community building, and more in conjunction with the strategy team to meet target marketing goals for RPM clients.
2. Partner closely with a cross-functional team to support development of new marketing efforts in social media, SEO, SEM, email, blog, and outside content development.
- Conduct research across varied industries in the manufacturing space to develop new ideas for unique marketing initiatives.
3. Track performance of marketing initiatives for multiple client accounts and communicate findings on a weekly basis:
- Pull reports from Hubspot.
- Communicate with clients to provide performance updates in tandem with the digital marketing strategist.
Requirements for the Junior Digital Marketing Strategist:
- College degree (BA/BS), preferably in communications, marketing, journalism, business, or another related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing or internships in communication or marketing preferred, 1+ year experience in B2B digital marketing strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and complete simultaneous deadline projects for high profile clients in diverse industries
- High comfort level communicating with clients through phone and email interactions
- Research oriented and ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and new media marketing and proficiency in email marketing, social media, and web content development are strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Hubspot and the manufacturing industry a very strong plus, but training will be provided
We offer great pay and benefits (including generous time off, summer Fridays, etc.) as well as a team that is bent on training you up so you meet your potential!
Interested in becoming our next Junior Digital Marketing Strategist? Apply today!