Looking to join a fun, dynamic HR team? Look no further!
If you are a tech-savvy individual looking to work on a wide spectrum of HR-related projects — you’ll find a home here. Specifically, the HR Coordinator is responsible for our HRIS and benefits plans, as well as working on strategic programs to support the HR function as a strong provider of people-oriented programs and services to our valued employees.
We are a collaborative team that encourages creativity and provides a supportive, stable environment in which the HR Coordinator can grow professionally.
The HR Coordinator day to day responsibilities revolve around these key areas:
- Handle the various tasks and processes associated with onboarding new hires, including HRIS inputs.
- Maintain, administer and troubleshoot HR systems including HRIS/time & attendance, benefits databases, performance management systems.
- Serve as benefits specialist, administering all employee benefit plans and associated employee communications.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with special projects.
- Support VP HR with all administrative needs.
- Handle various administrative duties to support department’s operations.
Desired Skills and Experience for HR Coordinator:
- 1 year Health Benefits Administration and HRIS experience, ideally as an HR Coordinator or related role
- Tech savvy – able to learn databases, reporting functionalities, with a strong interest in technology/systems related projects
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media tools
- Strong organization / follow up skills, with a detail orientation
- Superb communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Customer service orientation
- Team Player
- Degree in HR or equivalent experience – HR Internship a plus!
We offer a great pay, generous time off, summer Fridays and a comprehensive benefits package, with Rx, dental and 401(k).
Want to become our HR Coordinator? Get in touch today!