Are you a data-driven, KPI analyzing, marketing machine? We want you!
The Thomas Marketing team is seeking a results driven and energetic Director of User Acquisition to join us. In this fast-paced cross functional role, you will serve as the lead user growth and acquisition expert interfacing with a team of cross discipline leaders to grow the active in market buyers on the Thomasnet.com platform.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, plan, create, and execute data-driven, multi-channel marketing strategies to acquire and retain registered users and grow the audience of the Thomasnet.com platform.
- Scale these strategies to increase platform reach within new large buying and sourcing organizations
- Grow platform registered user engagement, loyalty, and advocacy to grow reach within organizations already using the platform
- Keep platform top of mind with buyers, supply chain managers, engineers, and MROs between use cases
- Partner with Executive Management, Product Development, UX/UI, Demand Generation, and Brand marketing to identify feature development and increase value of the platform.
- Manage budget and allocate spend to stimulate growth in target personas, industries, and geographies.
- Continuously test, analyze, and optimize campaigns against KPIs.
- Mange SEO resources to drive organic exposure and traffic
- Utilize our first party data and digital assets to fuel successful targeting and optimization strategies.
- Design long term business plan for user acquisition team.
- Lead and mentor the user acquisition team as it expands.
- Proven track record of growing registered audience user base on B2B platform
- Experience with and tactical understanding of a wide variety of martech tools to enable user acquisition and growth
- Mastery of digital marketing and optimal use cases for each tactic including Audience segmentation, Branding, Product Marketing, Paid Distribution, Traffic Acquisition, SEM, Research, Integrated Marketing, Brand Strategy, Partnership Marketing,
- Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Direct Marketing.
- Ability to clearly communicate and execute your approach to audience growth and loyalty at both a macro and micro level
- Familiarity with being a key stakeholder in driving the business forward
- Successful history of working in fast paced cross functional teams
- Proven ability to hire, develop, grow, and mentor high performing teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient at leading meetings and effectively communicating complex information to users/stakeholders of all knowledge levels
Candidates must have at least 5-7 years of experience and an established track record of acquiring and growing user base on a B2B platform. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical master mind. Must have experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting user growth strategy. Be prepared to discuss specific metrics from your experience growing a B2B user base. Knowledge of the manufacturing industry a strong plus.