Thomas is seeking a Digital Strategy Project Manager to manage the strategy, development and execution of digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients. You’ll use your social media, blogging and SEO skills to plan weekly social media content as well as monthly blog posts. As a Project Manager, this role works closely with both the client and our internal team of SEO Analysts, writers and designers to coordinate the production and delivery of all tactics.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize knowledge of digital marketing tactics to coordinate and produce keyword-driven blogs and promote client news and campaigns via social media content.
- Brainstorm blog content topics by leveraging marketing best practices and industry research; create outlines for these topics and coordinate with writers to execute.
- Lead monthly client calls to review status of digital marketing deliverables, pitch new content topics and report KPIs.
- Leverage SEO best practices to deliver blog content and make SEO strategy recommendations to clients on monthly calls.
- Prepare annual KPI reports and coordinate renewal strategies with sales team.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Knowledge of best practices for blog writing, SEO, social media and email marketing
- Experience targeting and reporting on marketing goals
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Adept at client-facing communications; sales experience is also a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient at leading client calls and effectively communicating information to customers of all knowledge levels
- 1-2 years of professional experience