Thomas For Industry is seeking sales leaders in eastern Pa and southern NJ in close proximity to our office in the western Philadelphia suburbs. We are in search of an outstanding saleswoman or salesman looking to advance their career and take control of their financial future. We are looking for a special sales professional who has the skills & ability to “build their own business.”
Here is what we offer –
- Represent a company that sells Industry’s leading digital marketing solutions and go to market armed with proprietary in-market data available only from Thomas.
- The assitances of a special Thomas application engineer to provide technical assistance in selling ThomasNet.com, Catalog Navigator, our catalog platform designed especially for industry, and our full suite of web development and inbound, digital marketing services.
- A book of running business, mostly clients who we have done business with for many years.
- A comprehensive, a one week, local, product training to ensure a fast start to your new career.
- The opportunity to earn high commissions build a large dependable income. A good first year performance will generate an $75,000 income. If you have what it takes you can expect your income to climb every year, our top sales people earn $200k.
- No overnight travel required, you’ll be home for dinner every night!
- A very stable company with excellent growth potential. Our sales reps have an average tenure of over 12 years. As they add new clients they grow their business and their income.
Read what some of our leading sales associates say about representing ThomasNet: http://www.davidguralinc.com/thomasnet-sales-jobs-reviews/
Desired Skills & Experience
You bring –
- A love for digital marketing, curiosity to learn, a strong work ethic and drive
- A willingness to prospect and to make cold calls
- Ability to have a sophisticated business conversation
- Good organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (and with SalesForce.com a plus)
- Knowledge of Internet marketing is advantages
- Bachelor’s degree
Thomas For Industry., 5 Penn Plaza, NY, NY has been an industry leader for over a century.
Our regional sales office covers the PA, NJ, DE, MD and VA working with manufactures and suppliers of industrial products or services. We help our clients secure new customers by advertising on ThomasNet.com, and via other digital marketing strategies. ThomasNet has a high value audience of over 650,00 register users and growing daily. ThomasNet is a mainstay for engineers and buyers and a vital resource for their supplier discovery. Thomas Marketing Services, TMS provides digital marketing services. Our marketing team is informed by our own staff of degreed engineers and by proprietary data available only from ThomasNet.
If the aforementioned sparks an interest please contact by submitting a cover letter and resume.