In this fast-paced agency-style role, the incumbent serves as a digital marketing strategist and new media marketing expert for manufacturing businesses both large and small – providing vision, strategy and daily oversight of campaigns.
What you’ll do as our Digital Marketing Strategist:
- As a digital marketing strategist, you’ll manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for clients that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals.
- Leverage social media, SEO, SEM, eMail, content development, advertising, and more.
- Direct activities for specific accounts on a daily basis:
- Act as main customer contact.
- Organize and prioritize projects with cross functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, eMail, and content creation.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as customer account performance.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- The digital marketing strategist leads their campaigns but also collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing customer brand, presence and voice.
- Partner closely with sales team on project kickoffs.
Requirements for Digital Marketing Strategist:
- 2-3 years experience setting marketing strategy for B2B businesses
- Deep knowledge of digital/new media marketing techniques.
- Natural leader
- Experience in a digital marketing strategist or similar role required
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Knowledge of Hubspot and the manufacturing industry a strong plus.
We offer great pay and benefits (including generous time off) and are located right near Penn Station in NYC.
Want to join our growing team as a Digital Marketing Strategist? Apply today!