ThomasNet is the premier leader in Internet marketing solutions for small and mid-size industrial companies.
Why Join Our Product Team? Because you will be the singular point of contact for clients’ ThomasNet.com Advertising program. Components of the programs vary depending on the client’s needs but can include features such as a responsive website, email marketing, social media programs, etc. As a Customer Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire customer life cycle, post-sale. You will drive the customer from on-boarding through production to program launch. Once the program is launched, you will continue to ensure the account is running at an optimum level by doing quarterly program analyses and reporting to the client regarding their programs’ activity.
Please visit thomasnet.com to learn more about us.
This position offers the opportunity to get in early to a team that is growing in size and responsibility. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group, and we offer you the opportunity to learn about other marketing disciplines as you take on a growing level of responsibility.
Specific responsibilities for the Customer Implementation Specialist include:
- Manage the client experience post sale:
- Conduct welcome calls with clients.
- Gather appropriate content from client, including but not limited to scope of service, detailed product information, customer manufacturing offerings, pictures, logos, etc.
- Guide client through the process of adding materials to ThomasNet Media Program via the backend tools.
- Provide continued client support throughout the course of the project life cycle:
- Organize and prioritize all projects with cross functions teams, including Ad production,content writing, production, and editorial teams.
- Provide exceptional customer support and guidance, as necessary.
- Review product ROI of ThomasNet program(s) with client, as necessary:
- Provide insights and analysis on all key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and clients to create publishable content and maximize client’s ThomasNet Media program.
- Engage in all relevant duties as assigned by manager
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in customer facing role
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced, complex B2B environment
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be located in the NYC area
- BA/BS preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry is a strong plus