Great Opportunity for a Dynamic Business Development Representative!!
Do you enjoy consulting with clients to help them grow their businesses? As a Thomas Business Development Representative, you’ll work both with current clients, helping them manage and expand their current programs, and prospective clients, driving new business growth by generating leads and helping potential customers understand what their businesses will gain by partnering with us.
What you’ll get:
- Training and career growth opportunities
- The chance to own and grow your own book of business
- Great compensation: base salary plus uncapped commission
- Awesome benefits including 4 weeks PTO, medical, dental, & 401K
- Summer Fridays
- Sales competitions with great prizes
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow a book of current ThomasNet customer programs over the phone and internet.
- Identify key decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process; close business via telephone, email or webinars
- Maintain a high level of consultative solution based selling
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing service value and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and closing sales
- Develop sales plans in order to achieve individual goals
- Research growth opportunities through targeted upsell and cross-sell campaigns.
Key Attributes for Success as a Business Development Rep:
- Ability to build consistent new business revenue pipeline
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
- Ability to self-manage and absorb best practices via coaching
- Demonstrate communication skills, a positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets
- Demonstrate presentation, organization, and time management skills
Who you’ll represent as a Thomas Business Development Rep: Thomas is an industry-leading company with a 120-year history of B2B sales and results. Our internet solutions are the cutting-edge of today’s web marketing and online sales technologies and are bursting with opportunities for growth!
Required Technical and Professional Experience for a Thomas Business Development Rep:
- At least 1 year experience in direct or indirect sales role (2 years in B2B is ideal!)
- English fluency
Want to become our newest Business Development Rep? Apply today!