Great Opportunity for a Dynamic Account Executive!!
Do you enjoy consulting with clients to help them grow their businesses? As a Thomas Account Executive, you’ll work both with current clients, helping them manage and expand their current programs, and prospective clients, driving new business growth by generating leads and helping potential customers understand what their businesses will gain by partnering with us.
What you’ll get as a ThomasNet Account Executive:
- Training and career growth opportunities
- The chance to own and grow your own book of business
- Great compensation: base salary plus uncapped commission
- Awesome benefits including 4 weeks PTO, medical, dental, & 401K
- Summer Fridays
- Sales competitions with great prizes
Who you’ll represent as a Thomas Account Executive: Thomas is an industry-leading company with a 110-year history of B2B sales and results. Our internet solutions are the cutting-edge of today’s web marketing and online sales technologies and are bursting with opportunities for growth!
What you’ll do as an Account Executive for Thomas:
- Manage and grow a book of current ThomasNet customer programs over the phone and internet.
- Identify key decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process; close business via telephone, email or webinars
- Maintain a high level of consultative solution based selling
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing service value and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and closing sales
- Develop sales plans in order to achieve individual goals
- Research growth opportunities through targeted upsell and cross-sell campaigns.
Key Attributes for Success as an Account Executive:
- Ability to build consistent new business revenue pipeline
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
- Ability to self-manage and absorb best practices via coaching
- Demonstrate communication skills, a positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets
- Demonstrate presentation, organization, and time management skills
Required Technical and Professional Experience for a Thomas Account Executive:
- At least 1 year experience in direct or indirect sales role (2 years in B2B is ideal!)
- English fluency
Want to become our newest Account Executive? Apply today!